Friday 4 January 2019

Who Turned The Lights Out?


I've resisted going out for Waxwings recently when only one or two birds have been seen, but when there's a chance of half a dozen or more, I'm interested. I dipped on 20 birds which were reported in Wigan before Christmas, so as 12 were reported at Hulme in Manchester yesterday, I decided to go for them despite the lights being turned off today.



From this post onwards I am no longer going to use terms like 'record shot', 'taken in poor light', or 'distant view' etc and will merely add 'subject to the usual complaints' when I deem my shots less than satisfactory. So here are some of my shots from today, subject to the usual complaints. A couple of nice year ticks though - Waxwing and Redwing.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment by typing your message in the text box, selecting 'Anonymous' from the 'Comment as' drop down menu and then finally clicking the 'Publish' button. It would be nice to see your name in the text if possible - thanks.