Sunday 9 January 2011

Rindle Road Feeding station

Well, after all the snow over Christmas and the following week of leaden overcast skies, I decided to go out today for the first time in nearly a month.  I wasn't overly impressed by the quality of my photographs today, but I did record sightings of a few new birds for my growing list including this first ever picture of a Jay which I took in my back garden before I left for Rindle Road.


Here's a few of the better photos I took at the feeding station on Rindle Road:

Tree Sparrow

Yellowhammer

A small flock of Tree Sparrows

Reed Bunting
 
A flock of Jackdaws in Silver Birch trees on the edge of the Moss

Willow Tit

Chaffinch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment by typing your message in the text box, selecting 'Anonymous' from the 'Comment as' drop down menu and then finally clicking the 'Publish' button. It would be nice to see your name in the text if possible - thanks.