Friday 28 June 2019

Another Day with the Malham Peregrines

I had a wonderful day out with the Malham Peregrine Falcons today and met some lovely people to boot. A couple of people asked me what I did with my photos, so I told them about this blog and I'm going to put some shots up first - I'll write the report around them a little later.  If you do happen to read this post, please leave a comment in the box blow (you can do it anonymously and don't have to log in, just put your name in the text) and come back later to read the report. Thanks.


\









1 comment:

  1. Hello fab pics. Lovely to meet you yesterday.Really appreciated you letting me look at the falcon on your camera because there was no way I was getting any closer to the edge! Hope you enjoyed the rest of your day we certainly did. Beautiful part of the country I need to visit again. Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment by typing your message in the text box, selecting 'Anonymous' from the 'Comment as' drop down menu and then finally clicking the 'Publish' button. It would be nice to see your name in the text if possible - thanks.