Sunday 10 March 2019

Serious Updatin' Needed (no 'g')

Well, I've had a busy few weeks since my last post and so this blog is in serious need of an update.  I'm working today so I can't do it now, but for all those people that I've invited to have a look here, I'll be updating it with information from the following trips over the next few days.
  • Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire and Norfolk (L.O.S. Winter Trip) - Feb 2019
So keep watching this space - please!

All comments gratefully received - Here's a shortie photo to be going on with ....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment by typing your message in the text box, selecting 'Anonymous' from the 'Comment as' drop down menu and then finally clicking the 'Publish' button. It would be nice to see your name in the text if possible - thanks.