Thursday 6 December 2018

I Made It Into Print Again




Today I received my complimentary copy of the North-East Wales Bird Report 2017 which features this Black Grouse lek photo of mine in it which was taken at Minera near Llangollen last year.

After a quick flick through the pages I can see that I'm in good company there with a few people I know in person or though North Wales Bird and Wildlife Sightings Facebook group including Mel Hughes, Dave Williams and Tony Pope.

North-East Wales is a beautiful area which I visit on a regular basis as it is only an hour and a half from home. The report will make interesting reading and I'm sure I'll find a few new places to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment by typing your message in the text box, selecting 'Anonymous' from the 'Comment as' drop down menu and then finally clicking the 'Publish' button. It would be nice to see your name in the text if possible - thanks.