Sunday 26 November 2017

A Trip to Walton-le-Dale Sewage Works

A Firecrest has been reported regularly outside the water treatment works gates in Walton-le-Dale and so because it had stayed around I thought there would be a good chance of seeing it.  Unfortunately I couldn't find it although someone else did see it whilst I was there, and it has been reported since.


However, there were several Goldcrests and Chiffchaffs around as well as other common woodland birds. So, because I managed to get my best ever photos of a Goldcrest today, the trip wasn't totally wasted after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment by typing your message in the text box, selecting 'Anonymous' from the 'Comment as' drop down menu and then finally clicking the 'Publish' button. It would be nice to see your name in the text if possible - thanks.