Thursday 8 August 2013

Backlog


Well, I've just got back from two weeks holiday in Normandy, France and as you can imagine I've got a mountain of photos to get through. But first I need to clear some of the May to July backlog that I had before I even went away! So starting today I'll be adding a few posts with photos in the chronological order in which I took them, which means you'll need to scroll down and perhaps even click on 'Older Posts' at the bottom of the page to view them.

But just as a taster of my visit to France, here's a few photos of a Spotted Flycatcher and its young which were nesting in the eves of our rented house - the two young birds fledged whilst we were there and this made my holiday.




My backlog of photos includes:
  • Doffcocker Common Terns, Cygnets, Grebe - 01/06/13
  • Hindleys Farm Swallows - 06/06/13
  • House Martins - 14/06/13
  • Bedford Canal Crow, Linnet, Mallard, Heron - 18/06/13
  • Peregrines and House Martins - 25/06/13
  • Woolston Eyes - Little Ringed Plover, Black Necked Grebe (poor quality) - 30/06/13
  • Various Peregrine days in June and July 2013
  • France Holiday July / August 2013
Short Movies to be inlcuded
  • Oystercatchers fleeing high tide at Rhos
  • Tern colony at Cemlyn
  • Peregrines in Leigh
  • Juvenile Wrens sandbathing at Pennington Flash

1 comment:

  1. Great photo's Martyn, I'm enjoying your blog which I check on each week. Hopefully I will see you on the mosslands over Autumn.

    Regards Dave Thacker

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment by typing your message in the text box, selecting 'Anonymous' from the 'Comment as' drop down menu and then finally clicking the 'Publish' button. It would be nice to see your name in the text if possible - thanks.