Sunday 31 January 2010

Wren


This brave little wren flew right next to me inside the hide and started fluttering away in the top corners of the roof. Although I knew it was inside the hide it was so dark that I couldn't see it, so I just fired a few shots off with my camera. I was really pleased to get a few great results like these shown here.


It turns out that the wren eats mainly insects and it was searching for spiders in the webs in the top corners of the hide.



Species: Wren
Date: December 2009
Location: Pennington Flash, Leigh, Lancashire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment by typing your message in the text box, selecting 'Anonymous' from the 'Comment as' drop down menu and then finally clicking the 'Publish' button. It would be nice to see your name in the text if possible - thanks.