Thursday 2 May 2019

Coming Soon ...

I'm off on my first ever trip to the Uists in the Outer Hebrides very early tomorrow morning, and I haven't had time to post my last three trips, which were:
  • Skye and the Uists
  • Leigh Peregrines
  • Pied Flycatchers at Padley Gorge in Derbyshire
  • Dotterel up on the Great Orme in North Wales
So I'll do this when I get back in a couple of week's time as well as my photos from the Uists.  But if you want to see the best of what I got from these three locations, head over to my 'Best of Geek' Flickr page where you'll find all the photos without the fuss!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bestofgeek

Here's a taster of what's there:


I'm so excited I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight!

See you soon!

1 comment:

Please leave a comment by typing your message in the text box, selecting 'Anonymous' from the 'Comment as' drop down menu and then finally clicking the 'Publish' button. It would be nice to see your name in the text if possible - thanks.