Wednesday 2 May 2012

Burrs Country Park, Bury

I had a great half day out at Burrs Country Park in Bury today, with my target birds being the Dippers and Kingfisher here which have recently been reported on the Manchester Birding Forum - as you can see below, I wasn't disappointed with what I found.

The photos in this post and the one below were shot using my new Nikon TC-20e III 2x teleconverter on a Nikon 300mm f2.8 lens with a Nikon D90 body. The jury is still out on whether everything is working OK with this setup. Double-click any of the images to enlarge them.










1 comment:

Please leave a comment by typing your message in the text box, selecting 'Anonymous' from the 'Comment as' drop down menu and then finally clicking the 'Publish' button. It would be nice to see your name in the text if possible - thanks.