Monday 18 June 2012

Doffcocker Lodge Video

I'm still experimenting with taking video on my DSLR and then editing them in iMovie on my iMac. Here's the latest video I've produced from short clips taken at Doffcocker Lodge, plus a few stills in between.  I'm pleasantly surprised by the quality of the original, although it is somewhat diminished by compressing it for YouTube.

The birds in the video have all been featured in a previous post here and include Common Terns, Great Crested Grebes, Coots and a 'sailpast' by some Canada Geese.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment by typing your message in the text box, selecting 'Anonymous' from the 'Comment as' drop down menu and then finally clicking the 'Publish' button. It would be nice to see your name in the text if possible - thanks.