Tuesday 14 December 2010

My New Birding Books and CD

I treated myself to some early Christmas presents this week - well no-one else was going to get them for me so I might as well buy them myself!  I started with an audio book companion to 'How to be a Bad Birdwatcher' by Simon Barnes which I've mentioned in a previous post and which thoroughly enjoyed reading.  This is not just the book read aloud by the author but contains his description of 50 common British birds along with their calls and song.  Now I can enjoy this book in my car as I drive to and from work everyday!


My second choice was 'Bearded Tit' by Rory McGrath, another humorous book on birdwatching and life at university, subtitled - a love story with feathers.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment by typing your message in the text box, selecting 'Anonymous' from the 'Comment as' drop down menu and then finally clicking the 'Publish' button. It would be nice to see your name in the text if possible - thanks.