Wednesday 5 December 2018

Publish And Be Damned!

Another one of my photos has cropped up in a BirdGuides news article about the possible reintroduction of White-tailed Eagles to the Isle of Wight. In fact it's the one I use for my cover photo on my GeekTeacher.Birding page on Facebook.


And just for interest, one of my Brambling photos has been used as the backdrop to a double-page spread entitled 'Beech Boys' in the December issue of BirdWatch Magazine pictured on the lower right side of the image above with the actual page shown below.  The title is a reference to the fact that Brambling feed mainly on beech mast (nuts) when they can.





Of course, I had to buy a copy, even though I don't think they've used the best photo or positioned the one they used as well as they could have, but at least I got paid for that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment by typing your message in the text box, selecting 'Anonymous' from the 'Comment as' drop down menu and then finally clicking the 'Publish' button. It would be nice to see your name in the text if possible - thanks.