Monday 14 May 2018

Day 4 - Scarborough, the Humber Bridge, Far Ings and Blacktoft Sands RSPB

So today was the last day of my mini-break to east Yorkshire and I had a few places in mind for visiting on the way home. The first place wasn't actually on the way home, as Scarborough is 30 minutes in the wrong direction from my campsite.  But I'd always intended to go there as I wanted to be photographing the Peregrine Falcons on the cliffs along Marine Drive in the morning when the sun shines in exactly the right direction.

To be continued ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment by typing your message in the text box, selecting 'Anonymous' from the 'Comment as' drop down menu and then finally clicking the 'Publish' button. It would be nice to see your name in the text if possible - thanks.