Sunday 28 August 2016

Facebook Star


Well this Swallow photo I took at Houghton Green Flash has turned out to be a bit of star on Facebook this week. It's not even that good from a detail point of view - best viewed small!

But I don't think I've had so many 'likes' and comments in such as short space of time from a single bird ever before. I did post it in a few groups though, with some of them topping 100 'likes' in two days.

Funny really, I wasn't even going there to take photos of Swallows - it was the Greenshank that I wanted as shown in a previous post. Just shows how something can take you by surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment by typing your message in the text box, selecting 'Anonymous' from the 'Comment as' drop down menu and then finally clicking the 'Publish' button. It would be nice to see your name in the text if possible - thanks.