Friday 26 April 2013

Ainsdale Beach at High Tide

I had a good day out at Ainsdale Beach today, a place I've only previously been to once before and in bad weather.  Today there was the prospect of some decent sunshine, so armed with my camera I set off for the coast.

When I arrived I chose not to drive on to the beach as I had done last time, mainly because of the steep charge of £4.50, but also because I want to keep my car as far as way from salt water as possible - since my last visit here, my exhaust seems to have rotted much faster I would have expected and I put this down to driving through some quite deep salt water pools at the entrance to the beach.

Here's a couple of Sanderling shots to be going on with whilst I process some more ....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment by typing your message in the text box, selecting 'Anonymous' from the 'Comment as' drop down menu and then finally clicking the 'Publish' button. It would be nice to see your name in the text if possible - thanks.