Monday 21 May 2012

Moses Gate CP

I had a short stop at Moses Gate Country Park today to check up on the nesting Swans, Coots and Grebes I'd seen last week.  A fuller report will come later, but for now here's a few photos:

Mother Coot shouting at me

Ah, sweet!

Only a mother could love these babies!

And they're not much more handsome when they're a little older


Not like this lovely Swan chick


Semi-submerged Great Crested Grebe


I'm a bit wet!

Well I'm very wet!

Great Crested Grebe on nest

It can get a bit boring after a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment by typing your message in the text box, selecting 'Anonymous' from the 'Comment as' drop down menu and then finally clicking the 'Publish' button. It would be nice to see your name in the text if possible - thanks.